$40,000 - $60,000 / yr
We are looking for a Project Manager for our client in the Washington, DC area.
Responsibilies will include:
Managing a portfolio of approximately 10 projects simultaneously (at different stages of construction) within your geographical territory
- Work closely with Project Director team to ensure projects are ready to commence on me
- Start Projects with clients and ensure crews understand contract and scope of work
- Manage crew for duration of job, solving any issues as they arise, conduct quality control inspections
- Negotiate change orders with crew and communicate to Owners
- Coordinate job sites material deliveries and waste hauling
- Manage inspections process, coordinate all trades on site
- Conduct final walk-through with clients and identify punch out work; schedule crew to complete work
- Follow up with clients aer work is complete
- Maintain work vehicle and trailer
- Manage and Assist in Developing Assistant Project Manager if applicable
- This is an entry to mid level position. Construction/Home Improvement experience is highly desired.
- 3-5 years of onsite experience as a Superintendent or Project Manager in a related field is required. Home Improvement industry experience preferred, the right candidate will have a strong interest in building a career.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred unless experienced in communicang with Spanish speaking work crews
- Must be able to manage your day in a mobile environment; will be traveling to mulple project sites per day
- Must be highly customer focused and possess a soluons-oriented approach when communicang with clients
- BA/BS preferred. Direct Experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Computer literate, Excel skills (intermediate level) require
- We offer a very family-oriented work environment and an excellent opportunity to grow and expand within the company. Starting salary range is $50,000 to $60,000 per year, commensurate with experience. Wring sample may be required during interview process.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields