$100,000 - $150,000 / yr
We seek a Project Manager for the Oklahoma City area to lead the delivery of water, wastewater, and stormwater engineering services to a number of clients in Oklahoma, Nevada, Arizona and Texas. Near-term assignments could include business and client development, engineering design and field services during construction of water and wastewater facilities. The Project Manager will report to the Office Director in Tulsa.
- Mentor staff, provide career guidance, and support staff development while adhering to Greeley and Hansen’s core values.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with existing and new clients to understand their needs and to ensure that their expectations are met.
- Manage multiple technical assignments simultaneously to lead teams to complete assignments to the client’s satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, asset management, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for pump stations, pipelines, treatment plants, and collection systems.
- Identify and lead business development pursuits, including positioning and preparation of proposals.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering – Master’s degree is desirable.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in water/wastewater engineering consulting. Previous experience working in the Oklahoma City area is required.
- Certifications: Oklahoma PE licensure is required; Texas, Arizona, and Nevada PE certifications are desirable.
- Self-starter with ability to participate collaboratively with a team and to lead others
- Ability to develop, lead, and manage client relationships and demonstrated ability to organize, lead, and execute large projects on budget and schedule
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery including the management of client expectations, technical team, and financial aspects of projects
- Strong technical and entrepreneurial competencies as well as a desire to expand existing client relationships and to establish working relationships with new clients.
- Demonstrable commitment for exceeding client expectations by presenting and implementing the best solutions to meet their needs.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields