Project Manager / Superintendent — New Homes
$75,000 - $95,000 / yr
SR. PROJECT | PRODUCTION MANAGER – Residential New Custom Construction
Location: Conroe TX
About the company:
A Regional single-family Home Builder with a small-company feel but extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50 offices across 11 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche. National volume of $425M and privately owned since 1972 – this company will treat you like family but provide growth opportunities a “family-owned” business typically can’t.
- This Sr Level PM / CM will be running project operations and all customer service related sub/client relationships
- Construction operations management extending from sub-selection & contracts to safety and scheduling through completion.
- Contractor/vendor negotiations as well as job site development and production.
- Heavy involvement & communication with client/homeowner and all office staff to ensure the best delivery/product!
- Candidates will need experience in residential new construction operations & managing multiple PMs preferably in scattered lot building.
- Managing multiple projects (10+ typically) at one time with average home prices running $260k up to $425k (total construction costs)
- 8-10+ year proven track record of successful residential operations & project leadership and within New Custom Construction.
- Strong leadership ability and track-record for overall construction operations.
- Candidates will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary ($75-95k DOE)
- Attractive Bonus Structure ($500-1000 per Home)
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee costs)
- Auto allowance ($1000 / month) !
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- This position has promotion potential to elevated positions in the near future.
- Local office with Regional scope (50 offices) in 11 states.
- They are a large Custom builder but personality and communication is most important to this role vs production/size homes completed.
- They have some employees with tenure over 10-25 yrs and they hire long-term not for quick-needs.
- They have been in the area for years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields