Project Manager / Superintendent — New Custom Homes
$70,000 - $85,000 / yr
( Custom Home New Construction )
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
About the company:
A Regional single-family Custom Home Builder with a small-company feel & extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50+ offices across 12 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche.
Average Local home values at $600-750k average & their National volume of $525 Million+ and privately owned since 1972.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- They are a Custom builder on various locations across the city.
- They have some employees with tenure over 10+ yrs and they hire long-term not quick-needs.
- They have been in the area for years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth from PM, GM, Regional Presidents and Corp HQ advancement opportunities.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.
- Candidate will have 5 + years experience in custom residential construction (preferably in scattered lot or running multiple projects in various locations).
- Managing multiple projects (5-10 typically) at one time with average construction costs running $390k up to $550k (or higher)
- 5+ year proven track record of successful operations & project leadership and within New Construction.
- Candidate will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure ($75-85k salary DOE + Bonus)
- Bonus = $500-1000 / home completed
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee costs)
- Car allowance ($12k per year ! )
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields