Project Manager / Superintendent
$70,000 - $80,000 / yr
PROJECT MANAGER/SUPERINTENDENT ( Custom Home Construction)—– Florence , SC
About the company:
A Regional single-family Home Builder with a small-company feel but extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50 offices across 12 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche. National volume of $525Million+ and privately owned– they build a great product for homeowners direct (not on spec) and work in various locations around the city.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- They are a Custom builder on various property locations (Scattered-Lot).
- They hire long-term not quick-needs.
- They have been in the area for years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth from PM, GM, Regional Presidents and Corp HQ advancement opportunities.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Candidate will have 5+ years experience in custom residential construction (preferably in scattered lot – or build-on-your-lot, building).
- 1-2+ year proven track record of successful operations & project leadership as a PM/Superintendent and within New Construction.
- Candidate will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure ($75-85k potential salary + Bonus)
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee costs)
- Car allowance ($12k per year ! )
- Phone allowance $100/month
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields