Project Manager – Structural Engineering
Reporting to a division Principal or Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager applies a thorough knowledge of current principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Principal on all project work performed by the group, utilizing knowledge and expertise acquired through progressive experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions and the oversight of financial performance. The Project Manager is also responsible for implementing progressive services and business strategies in order to develop and increase our client base through strong client relationships.
- Lead a variety of structural projects with internal and external partners. Key responsibilities include budget, schedule, cash flow, and resource allocation.
- Supports the Principal in managing division project work and deliverables.
- Supervises and mentors staff and is responsible for allocation of manpower within the group.
- Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes.
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving project financial goals
- Solves various engineering problems and challenges
- Develops new client relationships through networking and attending industry functions.
- Expands and maintains relationships with clients, creates a positive brand image, builds lasting relationships focused on added value for the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum; Master’s degree a plus.
- Professional Engineer Registration and/or PMP Certification
- Minimum of five years of related experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and technical written and verbal communication skills
- Able to thrive in a team focused environment and engage in creative, critical thought; takes initiative and can function at a high level on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) + matching
- Paid time off
- Summer Fridays
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development stipend
- Referral program
- Bonus pay
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields