Project Manager senior level glass industry
Tired of working endless hours for a company that does not recognize you as an individual? Let’s talk! Our client is one of the highest respected commercial glass & glazing and architectural metal suppliers in their region. Over the past fifty years they have established a loyal client base which has garnered so many referrals they are widely known as the #1 company of their kind in their region! Our client gives credit for their success to the team of dedicated employees they have developed who consistently operate at the highest level of integrity and professionalism. Through their efforts the company has been recognized for their accurate bidding services, quality, beauty of their products and the customer service and professionalism of their employees at every level.
If you consider yourself a highly skilled and driven professional who is ready to build your future within a company that values you as an individual, you owe yourself the chance to explore this opportunity.
Please note, this position requires very specific skillsets. Due to the volume of responses we get, if you do not possess the skillsets listed below, we respectfully request you not submit your application. Unqualified applicants will not receive a response from our recruiters.
Non negotiable Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience in glass industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil/Structural Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent years of experience as a Project Manager in the glass industry
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Ability to work effectively as a part of team and independently
Requirements for consideration:
- Knowledge of curtain walls, storefronts, entrances, hardware, panels, sunshades and glass canopies, shower doors, commercial refrigerated glass doors or similar types of commercial or residential glass fabrication.
- Manage construction projects with contract price of between 80K-150K
- Communicate with estimators, vendors, and clients; negotiate contract pricing and terms as necessary
- Ensure construction work complies with contract requirements and meets project schedule
- Review construction project plans, specifications, and shop drawings
- Process RFI, change orders, and monthly invoicing
- Coordinate shop drawing processing, shop fabrication, and field installation
- Coordinate with clients to ensure project progresses smoothly and maintains client relations
- Attend construction site meetings
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields