New York, NY
$100,000 - $150,000 / yr
We seek a Project Manager to provide expertise in project delivery and management with the expectation to manage various projects and/or programs. The Project Manager needs to have a diverse background in water/wastewater to manage projects related to design, planning and construction; and a variety of other related assignments as well as work in a team environment developing engineering studies, conceptual designs, construction plans and specifications, as well as providing support during construction.
- Mentoring staff and providing career guidance and supporting their growth while following our core values
- Develop and maintain client relationships with existing and new clients to understand their future needs and to ensure that their expectations are being met
- Managing multiple technical assignments simultaneously to lead teams to complete assignments to the client’s satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for pump stations, pipelines, treatment plants, and stormwater systems.
- Identify and lead business development pursuits, including positioning and preparation of proposals, to meet the Office’s growth goals
- Manage staff assignments and work load to increase efficiency, while helping staff achieve their career objectives.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required. Master’s degree is desirable.
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in water and wastewater design, planning, construction management and business development; water/wastewater treatment and large treatment plant experience required.
Certifications: A PE designation is required. PE certification in northeast states is desirable.
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships and demonstrated ability to manage large projects
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery including the management of client expectations, technical team, and financial aspects of projects
- Strong technical and entrepreneurial competencies as well as a desire to expand existing client relationships and to establish working relationships with new clients.
- Demonstrable commitment for exceeding client expectations by presenting and implementing the best solutions to meet their needs.
- Self-starter with ability to participate collaboratively with team and lead and manage others
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields