Project Manager – High Rise Multifamily
$115,000 - $135,000 / yr
Our client is a local General Construction company in Nashville with an impressive pedigree of history, project notoriety and well established, repeat clientele that has kept them busy & thriving in the Mid-Tn market for over 50 years!
Their projects include retail, restaurant, municipal/government, multifamily as well as Hotel/Condo mixed use developments in Nashville, TN.
They are currently looking for a Sr Project Manager that can assist their team with a growing project portfolio. If you are organized, sharp, high energy leader with a background in commercial multifamily ( high-rise developments ) and want to be part of a premier team in Nashville, then you may be the person they are looking for.
Their company provides superior pre-construction, design/build, sustainable construction, construction management and general contracting services. They are known for taking care of their customers and always doing the right thing with projects (and their people). Repeat business drives their success and strengthens their reputation & customer relationships in the area. They build trust by doing what they say we will do- which is in short-supply these days in construction.
Founded over 50 years ago, they have built their business on high standards of integrity, quality and efficiency. They are proud to serve their clients in the commercial, mixed use, hospitality, industrial, warehouse, institutional, retail and telecommunications industries. They offer a work environment that values integrity, honesty, hard work and enthusiasm and that provides opportunity for growth challenge and contribution.
- Develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients, the design community, and organizations to enhance future business development opportunities.
- Contract analysis, planning, vendor relationships, change-order management
- Develop high-performance teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements on all projects.
- Oversee the development of the master project schedule and manage its implementation.
- Provide oversight for budget and financial management for all projects.
- Support and drive utilization of various initiatives and technologies.
- Oversee the administration of the Quality Assurance efforts.
- Drive safety protocols at the highest standards.
- Multifamily High-Rise project experience in the PM or Assistant PM role
- Post-tension concrete construction experience
- Underground Parking construction
- 6+ story construction experience on podium high-rise structures
- Mixed-use high rise construction experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or similar field.
- Live in Nashville and/or willingness to relocate (no remote/travel options)
- Salary + Bonus structure: In excess of $155-185k/year income
- Other Benefits including:
- – Healthcare Insurance & HSA investment provided
- – Hire-on Bonus typically
- – 2 weeks of Vacation + 7 paid Holidays
- – Auto Allowance + Phone reimbursement
- – 401k retirement investing
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields