Project Manager – Financial Services
Bel Air, MD
This is a Hybrid role and the PM can be located in PA, MD, VA, DE.
Our client is looking for a talented Project Manager to support fast-paced financial projects. The PM is responsible for the planning, execution, control and completion of key projects. This is a high growth PMO opportunity for the right person in an organization that is expanding.
- Develop Scope, Project Plan, Change Management, Risk Assessment, and execute Projects successfully.
- Manage internal and external project resources and hold project teams accountable for progress, results, and schedule.
- Track and monitor project progress and communicate status to project sponsors weekly or as necessary.
- Maintain the Project Management document repository and tracking system.
- Ability to connect project work to organization goals.
- Leverage consistent PM tools and templates to manage projects.
- 2-4 years experience as a PM/PC within a financial services, banking, or credit union
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects at the same time
- Project / Change management certification preferred
- Proficient in common desktop technologies including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio with some exposure to SharePoint and MS Project a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields