Project Manager (Commercial Construction)
$90,000 - $120,000 / yr
Position: Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to oversee our architectural and construction projects from the conception stage right down through construction and eventual completion of the project, making sure that project teams meet quality, schedule, contractual, and budget goals. The Project Manager sustains client relations by providing weekly project updates and facilitates any communication between the architectural, design, and construction team and the client. The Project Manager oversees project range, budgets, schedules and client expectations. They facilitate meetings, observe project performance and coordinate workload through the entire project to complete documents on schedule. The Project Manager is also responsible for studying the financial aspect of projects; prioritizing profitability of the overall project. Project Managers will work closely with the Managing Partner to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an advantage, but not required.
● Time Management: You will be working with employees, clients and Partners often spinning multiple plates at once.
● Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company’s money is going.
● Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Delegate project tasks
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
● Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
● Use and continually develop leadership skills
● Perform other related duties as assigned
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
● Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
● Proven working experience in project management
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
● Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an advantage but not required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS.
-Auto/Cell Allowance @ $500 per month
-Company Tablet provided with company software -pays ½ the employee health benefits
-401k with 3.5% match(vested after 2 years)
-Bonuses are paid 2nd & 4th quarter
-10 Paid Holidays Off Annually
-10 Days PTO Annual
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields