Project Manager – Commercial Construction
$75,000 - $110,000 / yr
Premier Commercial Construction General Contractor in Louisville, KY
If you believe in hard work, never settling for subpar, and working your tail off until the job is done right, you might have what it takes to join our client. We’re looking for experienced project managers who are dedicated to Building Better! This position is located in Louisville, Ky and involves little to no travel.
We want you to manage our construction jobs so well that the client is convinced their project is our only focus. Our project managers drive progress and oversee schedules while keeping it all on budget. To keep projects on track, you will:
- Review project proposals to nail down time frame, identify budget limitations and create a plan to get the job done.
- Calculate staffing requirements, allot available resources to the different phases of the project and arrange for recruitment or assignment of necessary personnel.
- Communicate the work plan with project staff and assign them duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Direct the staff’s activities to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the given budget.
- Review status reports from other project personnel and modify schedules as needed.
- Prepare project reports for management or clients.
- Provide technical advice and problem resolution to other project personnel.
- Coordinate project activities with necessary government regulatory agencies.
We also expect you to be able to:
- Communicate clearly.
- Solve basic math problems.
- Reason effectively.
- Use a computer to send correspondence and create reports.
- Have fun. Seriously. We have a lot of fun.
An ideal candidate will be able to check every box on this list with confidence and take on any other responsibilities we assign. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. If you fit this description and you believe in getting the job done right no matter what it takes, we want to hear from you.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields