Project Manager – Commercial Construction
$80,000 - $95,000 / yr
- Premier, fully integrated development, design, real estate, construction company
- A company where people stay and grow with the company
- All local to central Ohio work. You are at home every night.
- You share in the profits of your builds and have an ownership stake
- Exceptional health and insurance benefits, plus strong PTO, training, additional benefits and perks
- The “owner / client” is a company colleague, internal to the firm. Everybody is pulling in the same direction.
- Education: Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Ideal candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years of commercial construction PM experience, with projects of similar size and scope.
- Proven ability to manage architects, engineers, sub-contractors, and other vendors throughout all phases of a project.
- Experience negotiating and preparing contracts for all vendors and sub-contractors.
- Ability to communicate and implement project-specific: safety, quality, and stormwater management protocols (SWPPP).
- Must be well-versed in commercial construction methodologies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be a results-oriented team player with exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Pride in your projects and what you do. Driven to complete projects on time and on budget while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Expertise in Excel, Procore, Smartsheet preferred.
- Experience with design and full build projects preferred.
- You want to build VALUE for clients.
- You have the ability to manage large and small projects independently.
- You like to work with a team of friendly hard-working individuals.
- You have a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- You have the ability to tactfully discuss budget and schedule with the Stakeholders and facilitate conversations.
- You work as a team member to do what it takes to meet each and every client deliverable.
- You multi-task, prioritize, and “Make It Happen”.
- You love what you do.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields