Project Manager (Automation)
Enjoy working for a growing automation firm that is expanding! Work from home up to 50% of the time! If you thrive on creating plans, enjoy connecting with customers, and have the ability to assess risk and create a plan to mitigate, then this is the position for you!
Our client is looking for a Project Manager with at least five years of project management experience, within control systems. This position is open due to a promotion and so will have support and training by someone who’s succeeded in that role.
In this position you will be dedicated to servicing our client’s mission critical customers including hospitals, data centers, military bases, and industrial plants.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for working with clients, team members, and the organization’s management to strategize, plan, implement, and execute the mission critical department’s diverse projects. Developing and managing the approved scope, budget, and schedule are of utmost importance to this position.
Success in this role will be reflective of this individual’s ability to maintain:
- Project awareness
- Project anticipation/planning
- Keeping project risk low
- Comprehensive understanding project life cycle for PLC/SCADA
- Proficiency in waterfall project management, risk management, problem solving, and change management
- Experience working in supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and programmable logic controllers (PLC) and instrumentation
- Proficient in managing projects and stakeholder expectations with project management software
Must be willing and able to travel, typically up to 20%.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields