Project Manager (Architectural Millwork and Woodwork)
$85,000 - $100,000 / yr
Our client is an Orlando-based architectural woodwork manufacturer and contractor, providing high-end custom architectural millwork to the central Florida area. 31 years in business, two offices, 50+ employees, and over 1500 jobs later their vision continues to set the industry standard in design, manufacturing, and installation. Their reputation is built on customer satisfaction and an award winning portfolio. They are recognized for beautifully crafted case-goods and the incorporation of the latest in cutting edge and multi-material design.
We are seeking millwork-experienced Project Managers. Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed throughout the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
Budget management is another primary project manager duty. These professionals make sure that the project gets done without excessive spending. A good project manager has mastered the art of cost efficiency. Project managers also must be transparent and realistic about the cost so clients are aware from the beginning how much they are likely to spend.
After a project reaches completion, the project manager is responsible for evaluating its efficiency and effectiveness. As the name suggests, project managers are in charge of projects from initiation to close, making sure the work gets done efficiently and satisfactorily.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Employment Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager within the millwork or woodworking industry.
- Project Experience: Must have experience working on projects with a contract value of at least $1 million.
- Education: Two-year degree, or higher, from a technical school or university, is required
- Software: Experience with AutoCAD, BluBeam, MicroVellum, and Office is preferred
- Location: Ideal candidates should live within 25 miles of Orlando, FL (This is an ON-SITE position)
- Schedule: 45-49 hours per week
Why join this company?
- Base salary of $85-100k, dependent on experience
- Bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k with generous match
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunities
- Family owned culture where your voice is heard
Apply today! A recruiter will contact all qualified candidates.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields