Project Engineers and Design Engineers Land Development
Project Engineer (Civil), Land Development Charlotte, NC
Beginner to senior level positions available
About the company
Company was founded in 2017 by 2 highly talented and experienced PE’s who have quickly earned a reputation for excellence and integrity. The company boasts an impressive portfolio of challenging and prestigious projects. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC they are registered in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
Why you should work here:
- Entrepreneurial, successful, profitable company with strong growth
- Almost like being on the ground floor – you have tremendous opportunities for growth, development, and advancement
- Flexibility and the ability to work remote if desired (must be within commutable distance of Charlotte for meetings presentations etc.
- Opportunities to work on challenging project for well-known companies
- Friendly collaborative atmosphere
- Company pays 100% of Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Project engineering on land development, civil site engineering (Primarily Industrial and Commercial site development). In this position you will be responsible for preliminary site evaluations, preparing reports, creating design and construction drawings, prepare technical specifications, and prepare permit submittals for land development projects
- Design plans and strategies related to civil engineering for client review and approval.
- Oversee and develop project plans and studies.
- Develop and foster client relationships in support of business development to secure new project opportunities.
- Analyze reports, maps, surveys, testing and photographs to plan and design projects.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modification.
- Regularly evaluate designs to determine project feasibility, estimate quantities, and constructability.
- Interface with public agencies to provide support, permitting, and approval of project needs.
- Assist in the inspection of project sites to monitor construction progress and ensure design specifications are met.
- Read and interpret construction plans to assist with client management and effectively communicate to answer inquiries from colleagues, clients, contractors, or the public.
What the qualified candidate needs:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering With 3 or more years of experience in land (site) development projects, (site layout, grading, erosion control, water and sewer utilities and stormwater management…)
- Stormwater management experience including design of detention ponds, infiltration systems, drainage systems, and familiarity with the NCDEMLR Coastal Counties Stormwater Management Program.
- Must have AutoCAD Civil 3d experience.
- Must have hydraulic and hydrologic modeling experience (Hydraflow, StormCAD, or similar product
- EIT or North Carolina PE license (or ability to obtain)
- Familiarity with NC and SC entitlement process is a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields