$95,000 - $110,000 / yr
This Project Engineer position is open with a major producer of chemicals in the Vancouver, WA area. They’ll provide a strong salary, an annual bonus, relocation package and future career growth options. The Project Engineer is responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
You will manage projects typically under about $1M.
- Provide engineering design and project evaluation support
- Oversee equipment design, specification and installation.
- Supervise plant construction projects and track project cost to assure budget is maintained.
- Assist with the development and management of the annual Capital and Major Maintenance Budgets.
- Remain current on Corporate, industry and regulatory requirements as they relate to safety, building codes, engineering directives, environmental, etc.
- Remain up-to-date on all internally and externally driven training requirements.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and implement as appropriate to improve plant uptime, productivity and profitability.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and 3-7 years of relevant industrial manufacturing project management experience.
- Knowledge of equipment and unit of operations in a chemical plant environment.
- Knowledge of process, electrical, mechanical and civil engineering principles, practices and methods; engineering economics; federal and state codes and regulations governing the operation of industrial facilities, environmental regulations, and workplace safety; engineering project management methods and techniques.
- Self-starter who works well independently or in a team environment.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively at all organizational levels and across functional boundaries.
- Must have demonstrated ability to use strong interpersonal skills and lead others toward desired results and continuous improvements.
- Results-oriented individual with well-developed communication, organizational, and computer skills.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields