Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate special projects in the Machine assembly and sub assembly areas.
- Develop project plans while incorporating both short and long term strategies, manage project team activities, communicate changes and progress to team members, maintain data .
- Monitor work to ensure quality, display commitment to excellence, meet productivity standards, and complete projects on time and budget.
- Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis.
- Actively contribute to the department’s SYNCHRO events and tasks. Support Synchro activities and improve product flow by implementing standardized procedures and structures.
- Create and maintain production statistics and analyze them.
- Interdepartmental team work in problem solving projects.
- Assist in the implementation of lean manufacturing.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments such as engineering and sales.
- Manage multiple technical and process improving projects simultaneously.
Must have worked in a team and handled multiple projects simultaneously. Must exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to lead. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required. SAP knowledge, especially reporting functions, a plus.
Bachelors’ Degree in Industrial Engineering (or similar) required.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields