Ft Dodge, IA
We have been engaged to find a Project Engineer who will be responsible for planning, support, and where applicable, execute engineering deliverables for one or more core technologies or engineering area. We are seeking a professional who will develop and apply engineering standards and procedures, providing advice on issues within the engineering field.
Project Engineer duties:
- Plan, design and estimate time and cost, overseeing construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, systems and components
- Analyze and develop solutions to engineering problems related to manufacturing equipment and systems or the causes of component failures
- Design and improve manufacturing processes, instruments and equipment, testing manufactured products to maintain quality
- Independently handle complex issues, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
Exciting new opportunity with a world leader in product innovations and food production. Who Do You Know?
Project Engineer qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Chemical, Mechanical, Biosystems Engineering or other engineering discipline is preferred
- 4+ years of related work experience in engineering, operations, maintenance, project manager or manufacturing
- Awareness of project management practices (PDP, PPM, Build, and PMG).
- Prior experience with continuous improvement activities and methodologies (i.e., Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, etc)
- Working knowledge of food safety and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) requirements is a plus
- Demonstrated project management skills for budget management and schedule development and ability to execute on capital projects
- Demonstrated ability in working as a key member of a project team.
Industry: Production, Engineering, Food Production, Wet Mill, Project Management, Six Sigma
Job Code: j-859
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields