Looking for a full-time long-term programmer to work on building our company software as well as work on other program processes for higher efficiency in our company.
We are looking for a Microsoft Access Developer who can take projects from ideas to reality. Developer will work closely with management to craft software which is integral to our company every day. Developing company specific custom apps (primarily database apps) to support all facets of manufacturing operations. (accounting, production, maintenance, etc)
We are a mid-sized manufacturing company located with a location in Pittsburgh, PA. Most of the work with be on site – with the potential for some possible remote work as well.
· The ability to think outside the box
· Use technology creatively to solve everyday company tasks
· Team player
· Quick learner
· Effectively communicate with users of software
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server is a strong plus
· Database design and maintenance (specifically SQLServer)
· Source control and code documentation
· Familiar with Windows Server
Applicant should also be familiar with typical network operations and all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
We will consider people with all levels of experience.
Full time, health & dental insurance, 401k plus great employer match
Salary is dependent on experience. There is room to grow in the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80-85K annually
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields