Production Supervisor – Dairy/Lactoferrin
Fond Du Lac, WI
Job Title: Production Supervisor – Dairy/Lactoferrin
Location: Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Job Summary of the Production Supervisor – Dairy/Lactoferrin: The Lactoferrin/Dairy Production Supervisor has the responsibility for directing shift personnel in the operation of the facility, ensuring consistent manufacture of finished products meeting all customer volume and quality requirements.
Job Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor – Dairy/Lactoferrin:
- Coordinate activities within all process areas ensuring product meets all scheduling and quality requirements.
- Work with Operators to organize & maximize inclusion of all raw materials.
- Evaluate products for specs, grits, flavor, density, mix abilities and moisture, ensuring finished product meets all quality specifications.
- Implement and enforce safety and regulatory programs.
- Lead and supervise all production personnel.
- Responsible for communicating performance/KPI’s to the team.
- Ensure inventory accuracy.
- Responsible for production reporting
- Help develop the weekly and/or monthly production schedule and employee staffing in accordance to business needs.
- Maintain and improve all plant sanitation programs.
- Coordinate and schedule equipment repairs with Maintenance department.
- Ensure compliance with all company, state and federal safety and regulatory policies and practices.
- Assist with period-end and year-end balancing of inventories.
Education & Experience of the Production Supervisor – Dairy/Lactoferrin:
- 2+ years previous management experience, preferably in a dairy processing plant.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Previous experience working with Lactoferrin and/or Dairy preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software applications.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields