$80,000 - $105,000 / yr
Production Supervisor – Entry – level
- Global consumer products manufacturer recently expanded operations and is hiring for a several entry-level Production Supervisors
- Responsible for overseeing a production line and oversee both the people and the process to ensure production is as efficient as possible
- Company has been in business for 83 years with sales around $22 billion.
- They offer fantastic benefits and are big believers in continuous improvement and upper ward mobility
- Full relocation assistance will be provided
- Sponsorship and visa transfers are not available
- Directly supervise 30-40 employees across 1-2 high-speed packaging lines
- Involvement with leading and performing continuous improvement processes using Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, and similar principles
- Establish a culture of engagement and set the strategic direction for the team.
- Monitor, exceed, and maintain production standards for efficiencies, material waste and quality.
- Ensure employee productivity, facility safety, and maintenance activities while working in conjunction with other managers and supervisors
- BA/BS is required, ideally in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Operations Management, Biology, Chemistry or related
- Manufacturing experience in foods, consumer products, chemical or closely related manufacturing environments is preferred
- Six-Sigma Green / Black / Lean training and or certifications is preferred with experience leading, driving and implementing change management
- 0-2+ years of leadership experience is required
- Analytical and able to use the numbers to help coach, teach and develop employees
- Must be capable of problem solving, multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields