Production Supervisor – 3rd shift
- Providing guidance and leadership to all department personnel on assigned shift.
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators and down time.
- Monitor the production process, make periodic checks and adjust equipment or work practices according to SOPs.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up.
- Manage overall product quality to ensure all standards and specifications.
- Assisting employees with troubleshooting problems and coaching them through making the correct adjustments.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 or more years supervising production staff in a food manufacturing environment
- MUST HAVE some previous poultry processing experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields