12080 Production Supervisor – 2nd shift
The position of Production Supervisor reports to the Shift Production Manager and ensures that the Processing and Downstream teams are performing their job functions properly and that the area is kept in a neat, clean, and efficient manner. Supervises employees in a manufacturing environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures, and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, safety, operating procedures, and working conditions. This person will directly supervise people and will be responsible for ensuring that their direct reports are trained and competent for the position they occupy. Good time management skills and a flexible work schedule to accommodate a fast-paced production environment is a must. A hands-on management style for training and support of the operations team is also needed.
- Conducting daily production meetings with their employees.
- Product Changeovers
- Ensuring employees follow GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Ensuring product integrity/quality throughout production by using HACCP and Quality Control Points established
- Collaborates with the Quality Control and Quality Assurance Departments to ensure compliance with all quality SOP.
- Supports the Quality and technical departments with any audits, including GMP Certifications, SQF, or any customer-specific audits. Ensures and maintains appropriate files for tracking batch and productivity records.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical or Managerial field of expertise. (relevant experience may substitute for a degree).
- Minimum of 3 years Supervisory experience in related industry. Good overall knowledge of safety, sanitation, manufacturing operations, and quality.
- Team player. Has the ability to work with the other employees, departments, and customers on the adequate resolution of issues and the successful completion of projects. Can develop teams as needed to develop the organization
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields