Bowling Green, KY
“Our Client” provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This position is responsible to plan necessary material and production related activities to ensure efficient and uninterrupted production and flow of product to our customers. This position is responsible for scheduling, tracking, and reporting on material issues as they relate to scheduling of production as well as inventory levels and on hand quantities as they relate to their area.
- Know and understand “Our Client” Quality and Environmental policies
- Follow and abide by all government and legal rules and regulations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, problem solving, corrective actions and cost reduction activities to assist “OUR CLIENT” in meeting targets and goals.
- Establish and maintain communication with other departments.
- Ensure customer (internal and /or external) requirements are fulfilled on time through scheduling, inventory management, MRP and communications with the customer.
- Ensure customer systems are answered in accordance to customer requirements.
- Track production and forecast trends to help predict future scheduling needs.
- Monitor inventory levels on all related production material to protect production and reduce costs.
- Audit production rates, standard pack quantities, scrap factors, and cycle times to more effectively capture standards for scheduling accuracy, manpower, and costs.
- Monitor and/or maintain all required SAP data including, but not limited to, MRP data, rate routings, work centers, production versions, BoM consumption, ECN changes and schedule quantities.
- Develop and communicate schedule requirements to all affected departments and tracks each department’s contribution to the overall plan.
- Develop capacity plans, recommending overtime as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Post-secondary education in Materials Management, Business or Engineering preferred, or related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience Scheduling/Planning in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Operate standard office equipment preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Possess knowledge of the MMOG, Ford Certification process preferred
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Mathematical skills.
- Office and General factory environment
- Able to be flexible in hours of work on short notice in order to meet internal/external customer requirements (scheduled and non-scheduled overtime shifts, etc.)
- Possible Shift Work
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, and occasional bending and stooping.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields