Our Waterloo, IA manufacturing client is looking to hire a Production Manager. The Production Manager is responsible for staffing, production, and quality, in accordance with policies and procedures, current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility to assure that our facility is maintained in a safe and comfortable manner and meets expected financial performance.
- Safe workplace/ Safe behaviors
- Management of the production schedule & productivity
- Leadership, Management & Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Identify safety improvement opportunities, mitigate safety hazards, and nurture safety first culture
- Establish production goals & metrics, identify resources to solve problems to consistently meet goals
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish company goals and objectives
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Learning Orientation.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all personnel are defined and understood. Ensures each direct report has an “accountability” factor and that they meet goals and objectives.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Coursework in 5S, Lean Manufacturing and Statistics/Algebra/Geometry.
- Certifications: Six Sigma desirable
- Minimum of five (5) years of manufacturing experience; supervisory/management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a large team and get results through others; broad technical and administrative experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Foundry experience desirable.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields