Location: Louisville, KY
What’s in it for you?
My client is specialty chemical company with manufacturing sites across the US. They have a wide array and variety of customers with plenty of orders that need to be filled, hence why they are looking for a new Process Engineer to assist with their dedicated production line and tolling pilot plant.
This person will be doing day-to-day support, scale-up, process optimization, and front-end design for capital projects. This is a great opportunity for a young engineer to show their technically creative chops and advance within a company that rewards loyalty among their staff, leading to most of their positions being opened by retirement or expansion, including this one. This company can offer relocation assistance and this position is bonus eligible.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience as a process, production, or development engineer out of liquid chemical manufacturing
- The following would be major pluses:
- PSM regulated chemical manufacturing
- Pilot plant and scale up experience
- Design to installation of projects
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields