New York, NY
$55,000 - $70,000 / yr
We are looking for someone who can oversee and manage the workflow for licensed products between multiple departments. This person will be the primary point of contact for all team members internally. They will collaborate with design, sales, and licensors to ensure objectives and goals are achieved.
This role requires being detail oriented, creative with the ability to problem solve, collaborate with different departments so nothing falls through the cracks. They will work cross functionally to communicate and ensure all deadlines are met while handling the approvals processes along the way.
The ideal candidate should have a background in apparel, character licensing and production. They will be meticulous and have a history of accuracy while maintaining structure and keeping all moving parts on schedule.
- Previous experience working with licensed products and brands
- Work cross functionally with day to day communications for design, production, sales and licensing departments.
- Communication with licensors and design dept on approvals, creative asset needs, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day product-approval process for all licensed products
- Follow the life-cycle of submissions from concept stage through distribution, including keeping track of pre-production and TOP sample arrival dates and sending to license in a timely manner.
- Candidate must have strong communication, time management, and organization skills with the ability to prioritize projects with little supervision
- Ability to anticipate demands and work proactively, juggling multiple projects at once
- Must be able to work on tight timelines and complete tasks on deadlines
- Must be able to thrive under pressure
- Positive, approachable and enthusiastic attitude
- Microsoft office suite required, especially Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite is a strong plus
- Experience with graphic design is a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields