Now Hiring: Product Specialist
Location: Warsaw, IN area
What You’ll Do: As the Product Specialist, you’ll play a crucial role in providing technical information and training to customers. You’ll spend 50-55% of your time offering in-depth technical support and 45-50% working closely with the Engineering department to enhance products through new technologies and customer training/information systems.
Accountabilities in the Role:
- Actively participate in activities to research, develop, and create enhanced technologies, systems, and training materials.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends to identify and maximize future enhancement opportunities.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal/external customers to assess product performance and identify areas for enhancement.
- Provide technical product training on troubleshooting, diagnostics, installation, repair, and maintenance via phone, Web-Ex, or in person.
- Offer in-depth technical support on product performance, troubleshooting, and repair advice via telephone or in person for dealers and end-users.
- Accurately document all aspects of the support call into the CRM/ERP systems for complete documentation of product performance.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering; Consideration for Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering Technology with relevant work experience.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience with mechanical troubleshooting/design.
- Functional Skills: Exceptional understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, and structural issues; Experienced in troubleshooting and problem-solving technical questions; Ability to read/interpret electrical and hydraulic blueprints, schematics, and manuals.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Intermediate PC skills; CAD experience highly preferred.
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate and document service/product issues and resolutions.
- Leadership/Behaviors: High Customer Focus; Creative and innovative; Highly motivated and self-directed; Goal-oriented and driven to succeed.
- Culture Match Behaviors: Open communicator; Initiates dialog to find solutions; A team player that can respectfully share information.
Other Important Information:
- Salary: Commensurate with proven expertise.
- Reports To: Product Technical Group Manager.
- Core Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Typical Work Week: Typically, Monday-Friday; 45 hours per week on average.
- Direct Reports: None.
- Work Conditions: Primarily an office environment with visits to customer sites and manufacturing areas.
- Other Requirements: Ability to OCCASIONALLY climb up to 150ft (with safety gear) for troubleshooting/problem-solving
- Travel: 15%.
Ready to be part of our innovative team? Apply now and contribute to this exciting mission!
#ProductSpecialist #EngineeringJobs #JobOpportunity #HiringNow #CareerGrowth #Innovation
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields