Process Manager – Inventory and Operations Planning
$110,000 - $130,000 / yr
- Support stakeholder’s execution by securing functioning system processes as well as data quality.
- Review and commit the global Inventory, Capacity and Supply plan, based on input from local Inventory, Capacity and Supply planners, to meet organization goals.
- Generate scenarios to facilitate discussion and assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities. Develop effective, flexible, and durable mitigation strategies.
- Lead the Inventory and Operations Review and represent Inventory and Operations Planning in the corporate SIOP process.
- Secure cross-functional alignment across the organization, closely integrated with business strategies and product portfolio to achieve continuous improvement in Customer service level, Capacity utilization, Inventory targets, and other planning measures.
- Drive and prioritize improvements of the process and solution to improve the efficiency of supply chain operations. Perform End to End tests and coordinate User Acceptance Testing, for new releases and development.
- Support stakeholder capabilities by providing training in System, New Way of Working, new culture and proactively share system knowledge with the users.
- Proactively and when requested provide critical and relevant information in a timely, adequate manner
You will also have indirect responsibilities for:
- Ensure successful cooperation with the stakeholders by aligning priorities and recommending how to use the deliveries to achieve common goals.
- Ensure successful system evolution increments by actively securing process adoption and organization readiness through training of relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are well informed by visualizing and sharing decided development.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in relevant area with 5+ years of experience in the field.
- Strong background in Supply, Inventory, & Operations Planning (SIOP) process.
- Proven ability to understand complex Planning Systems (technically and organizationally)
- Proven ability to implement and drive Process Development and Change Management to secure value for stakeholders
- Experience with Kinaxis software is a plus
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and meet deadlines with a strong desire to execute tasks with quality and a sense of urgency
- Experience from Trainer role, preferably in the form of Super user or similar
- Previous experience using Rapid Response or Blue Yonder applications would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both in speaking and writing English with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields