Process Manager – Demand Planning
$110,000 - $130,000 / yr
- Support stakeholder’s execution by securing functioning system processes as well as data quality.
- Review and commit the global demand forecasts, utilizing statistical forecasting incorporating demand patterns and business trends as well as input from local Demand planners, to meet organization goals.
- Generate scenarios to facilitate discussion and assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities. Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective, flexible, and durable mitigation strategies.
- Lead the Demand Review and represent Demand Planning in the corporate SIOP process.
- Secure cross-functional alignment across the organization, closely integrated with business strategies and product portfolio to achieve continuous improvement in demand forecast accuracy, and other demand planning measures.
- Drive and prioritize improvements of the process and solution. Perform E2E test and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), for new releases and development.
- Support stakeholder capabilities by providing training in System, New Way of Working, new culture and proactively share system knowledge with the users
- Proactively and when requested provide critical and relevant information in a timely, adequate manner.
You will also have indirect responsibilities for:
- Ensure successful cooperation with the stakeholders by aligning priorities and recommending how to use the deliveries to achieve common goals.
- Ensure successful system evolution increments by actively securing process adoption and organization readiness through training of relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are well informed by visualizing and sharing decided development.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in relevant area with 5+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Demand planning skills/experience, working with statistical models, business intelligence, and market and industry trend analysis
- Experience with Kinaxis software is a plus
- Proven ability to understand complex Planning Systems (technically and organizationally)
- Proven ability to implement and drive Process Development and Change Management to secure value for stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and meet deadlines with a strong desire to execute tasks with quality and a sense of urgency
- Experience from Trainer role, preferably in the form of Super user or similar
- Previous experience using Rapid Response or Blue Yonder applications would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both in speaking and writing English with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields