Process Engineering Group Leader
Corpus Christi, TX
$125,000 - $180,000 / yr
- Perform engineering studies and economic evaluations.
- Originate engineering ideas for improvement of unit performance, initiate and organize projects, observe, analyze, and develop process standards/methods. Perform Hazops, Safety reviews and participate in MOC reviews.
- Develop process requirements and designs as part of project support. Direct the efforts of contracted E&C firm personnel on large projects.
- Coordinate/conduct unit test runs and material balances. Analyze test run data and report results/recommendations to management.
- Communicate ideas and recommendations for unit improvements to management and other refinery personnel.
- Lead, direct and interact with process support firms, chemical and catalyst vendors and suppliers of process equipment.
- Interact with other refineries or technical groups and provide technical liaison for unit Turnarounds. Participate in catalyst loading activities and assess operation of units during start up.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Min 8 years Process Engineering experience within a refinery setting
- General petroleum refinery unit knowledge such as Crude, Alky, FCC, SRU. Including the different equipment like pumps, distillation columns, heater, control valves, flow meters, etc
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields