The Process Engineer (injection molding) performs various complex and non-routine, standard and non-standard engineering duties which includes planning and design of new products, improving manufacturing methods, initiating design changes and actively interfaces with customers to maximize manufacturing capabilities.
- Establishes and implements standards, documentation, and procedures for all new and existing products to ensure manufacturing capabilities, assist the quality assurance and customer specifications.
- Assists project engineers in planning, developing, and quoting of new products for profit potential and manufacturing feasibility.
- Continually improves manufacturing methods and process/design changes to facilitate increased profit potential and cost reductions.
- Continually investigates and resolves manufacturing process problems and customer concerns to promote continuous improvement of production efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a liaison between manufacturing and selected customers and jobs that have been subcontracted.
- Assists in ensuring safety equipment is operational and safety procedures are followed to maintain high safety standards.
- Performs process work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering.
- Five to eight years of manufacturing related experience.
- Injection molding experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields