$80,000 - $87,000 / yr
- Works on process problems of moderate scope and assists with projects or processes while receiving general instructions from higher level professionals
- Designs equipment and processes to ensure most efficient and productive operations.
- Plans sequence of operations and specifies procedures for preparing materials and operating equipment
- Determines process design by balancing process cost, yield, and material waste considerations.
- Conducts tests throughout all stages of processing to determine control over applicable variables and prevents/solves process problems
- Supports continuous improvement/automation activities
- Uses six sigma methodology to drive cost savings and waste and scrap improvements
- Experience with rubber manufacturing
- Six Sigma Certification (Green or Black)
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering) and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields