$80,000 - $90,000 / yr
- Troubleshoot product, process, tooling and equipment problems in forming and secondary operations.
- Create and/or maintain process and equipment operating procedures and work instructions as required for safe and efficient operation.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly | part and shift performance. Develop and/or lead activity to make improvements in cost, quality, and productivity.
- Develop and coordinate process flow, tooling, process, and equipment changes in support of product launch, engineering changes and process improvements.
- Develop processes/steps/workflow/layouts for manufacturing or assembly
- Identify and/or initiate qualifying SRED activity and maintain SRED documentation.
- Obtain quotes from vendors for tooling and equipment
- Program, troubleshoot and optimize robotic waterjet trim processes.
- Analysis of statistical data and performance metrics to formulate root cause and problem solution of technical processes.
- Practical knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment, materials, tooling, presses, pneumatics, hydraulics, controls.
- Technical aptitude in
- Process design
- Hands on mechanical work
- Robotic programming of multi robot cells
- Good knowledge of PLC programming (Allen Bradley)
- Knowledge of automotive quality systems and experience in new program launch. TS16949/ISO14001, APQP, DFMEA, PFMEA
- Experience with plastics processing (compression molding, thermoforming, vacuum forming, injection, or extrusion)
- Hands on experience with custom assembly equipment using PLC, sensors, pneumatics, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in related: Mechanical, Industrial, Electronic, or Manufacturing Engineering.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields