The Process Engineer will provide leadership and engineering excellence while driving continuous improvement in areas of safety, product quality, product delivery, and product cost through the analysis of plant data and collaboration with Operations and Maintenance personnel and collaboration with internal and external resources. The position will work closely with continuous improvement and transformational activities supporting visual workplace, problem solving skills development, defect/waste reduction and enhanced workforce engagement. Engage workforce to eliminate at-risk conditions and behaviors in the site to continuously improve the team’s environmental, health, and safety performance.
- Establish and maintain production procedures, maintenance procedures, process/product control, and test data.
- Assist in the development of new products and processes.
- Reduce product lead time via the implementation of Lean Manufacturing concepts on the production line.
- Audit plant activities to ensure compliance while maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Interact with vendors for project implementation and proposals.
- Lead and assist in the development and sustainability of 5S.
- Facilitate problem solving (root cause analysis) with corrective action through collaboration with Operations, Maintenance, and other support organizations.
- Collect and analyze process and production data to identify trends and ensure process stability.
- Ensure quality through analysis of incoming raw materials, process reliability, in-process testing, and final product certification.
- Partner with the organization to drive business success through process and equipment reliability and teamwork.
- Drive variable cost productivity through process improvements.
- Development of trial plans and monitoring/execution of trial.
- Reduce customer complaints through solid root cause and corrective action analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years’ experience as Process Engineer in a manufacturing environment,
- Capital Project Management Skills.
- Demonstrated Mechanical Aptitude.
- Decisive and hands-on.
- Energetic self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and technical expertise.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields