$88,000 - $98,000 / yr
Belton, MO area
Depending on years of experience, salary up to 100K + bonus, profit sharing, 401k and benefits day one of employment
- While other employers are cutting back, this employer is making million dollar investments to their plant and adding another manufacturing line.
- Are YOU looking for opportunity for advancement? That is why this position is open; they just promoted their Chemical Engineer that has only been there just over two years!
- This position will offer you the diversification in your engineering tasks to make you want to get up and go to work on Monday morning.
- And having every other Friday off will give you the much needed downtime that you deserve!
- Overseeing manufacturing processes and making improvements
- Troubleshooting equipment and processes in an assigned manufacturing area
- Developing and improving line layouts and making line modifications
- Overseeing timelines and budgets for up to four projects at a time related to continuous improvement, capital, facilities, etc.
- Monitoring production metrics and KPIs
- Partnering with quality engineers to determine RCA and resolve quality issues
- Working closely with hourly and salary staff to achieve production and engineering goals
- Completing mechanical troubleshooting and assisting the maintenance team as needed
- Determining process capacity for new manufacturing processes
- Designing fixtures, gauges and equipment specifications in 2D and 3D software
- Conducting project proposals and completing cost justifications
- Participating in and leading Kaizen events throughout the plant
- Other duties as directed by management
REQUIREMENTS for the Process Engineer:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field; Chemical and Mechanical Engineering are highly preferred
3. Experience working in related processing manufacturing environments, including chemical, coating, plastics, refinery, food and/or beverage industries
6. Mechanical aptitude
8. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Experience overseeing capital equipment budgets
3. PLCs, robotics and/or automation experience
1. Company supplies a diverse product line to multiple industries
2. EXCELLENT benefits, including 401K, profit sharing and bonus potential
3. No layoffs in the last 20 years
4. Good work/life balance, with every other Friday off
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Belton, MO area. A relocation package, consisting of a sign on bonus, may be offered to regional candidates.
process engineer, project engineer, chemical engineer, capital equipment, budget management, mechanical engineering technologies, manufacturing technologies, industrial technologies, industrial engineering, line layout, line modification, program management, mass production, paint, coating, e-coating, mechanical engineering, processing, chemical process, painting process, powder coating, refinery, gas, oil, packaging, plastics, ovens, project engineering, project management, budgets
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields