Process Engineer (#907)
$80,000 - $100,000 / yr
· Work with sales team on new product development
· Assist in R&D process to create sample product
· Oversee and analyze testing of newly created products and raw materials
· Oversee Quality System audits to ensure compliance to processes and standards
· Interface with quality team, plant engineering and manufacturing to perform root cause analysis of non-conformances and assist with corrective action
· Document processing conditions. test results, and other critical-to-quality data
· Assist in the development, implementation and enhancement of the quality system.
· Broad, cross functional understanding of design and manufacturing concepts
· Utilizes Six Sigma and Operational Excellence principles to drive process improvement in safety, quality and production output
· Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposal or specifications to determine feasibility of design or application.
· Identifies appropriate production process for ensuring conformance to customer product specifications at a competitive cost.
· Maintains the ISO system and acts as the local Management Representative.
· Develops management systems for cost analysis.
· Establishes and maintains process parameter limits for set up of process.
· Develops bills of material and specifications for products.
· Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
· Recommends methods for improving process efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, redesign of equipment, and purchase of equipment.
· Confers with management and staff to implement plans and recommendations.
· Present information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ensures compliance with all safety rules and requirements.
· Assures good housekeeping and workplace organization are established and maintained.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field of study
· Minimum 2- 4 years’ experience, preferably in textile manufacturing
· Verbal communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of an organization.
· Computer literacy in MS Office applications
· Proven trouble shooting skills
· Possess willingness to accommodate nonstandard working hours on a limited basis
· Six Sigma/Lean/Project Management certification a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields