Principal Scientist – Formulation Development
$150,000 - $190,000 / yr
- Ph.D. with 3-5 years of industry experience in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biophysics, Bioengineering, Medicinal Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, or Pharmaceutical Engineering.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing oral delivery systems for biologics using diverse analytical methods.
- Strong scientific ideation, statistical analysis, and design of experiments methodology.
- Specialization in areas of oral peptides, oral proteins or delivery systems for biologics like robotic pills, LNPs (lipid nanoparticles) or TPEs (transient permeation enhancers)
- Strong organizational skills and keen laboratory acumen.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Teams, SharePoint, and JMP.
- Formulation Leadership: Lead formulation development endeavors supporting multiple partner programs.
- Method Development: Design and execute biologic oral delivery formulation techniques for drug product optimization.
- Modeling and Testing: Develop scaled-down models and methodologies to evaluate drug product efficacy.
- Innovation and Efficiency: Proactively identify avenues for improvements to achieve key business objectives.
- Data Management: Generate and oversee protocols, data sets, and comprehensive reports.
Occupational Category: 19-1029 Biological Scientists, All Other
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields