We are seeking a skilled Press Operator to join our client’s team as a permanent hire. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating hydraulic presses. The Press Operator will also assist with the setup and maintenance of the presses, as well as perform quality checks on the finished products. This is a midnight shift position.
· Performs build up of material in accordance with work order instructions.
· Programs, loads and operates the press using standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gauges and measuring devices.
· Performs inspections of laminates and finished products to determine conformance with specifications.
· Processes associated documents, including work orders, process tags, rework tags and nonconforming material documents.
· Preforms press maintenance.
· Follows safety measures and guidelines.
· Maintains 5S activities in the department.
· Works under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
· Communicates effectively with team members and supervisors.
· HS Diploma or GED
· Possess good math and computer skills
· Demonstrate strong attention to detail
· Good communication and teamwork skills
· Prior factory, press and tow motor experience a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields