$90,000 - $100,000 / yr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directs shop leads on daily operations to achieve monthly profit goals with a focus on operations throughout.
• Demonstrates strong leadership through accountability, team building, and knowledge sharing.
• Ensures adequate staffing for all scheduled production operations.
• Analyzes operational performance and develops priorities for improvements.
• Responsible for all processes – employee safety, production, quality, shipping, equipment maintenance, and housekeeping of the plant.
• Promotes company wide quality improvement efforts and ensures plant is conforming to the quality management system procedures as documented.
• Coordinates with Director of Operations and team leaders to ensure production needs are being met within due dates and customer needs.
• Maintains a strong presence on shop floor on a daily basis and consistently interacts with team leaders and shop employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requiremenzts listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Management/Supervisory experience: 2+ years (Preferred).
• Metal Fabrication or similar industry experience: 5+ years (Preferred).
• Strong leadership, management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, fabrication drawings, and procedure manuals.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields