$90,000 - $100,000 / yr
MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A MUST!!
Global Tier 1&2 automotive supplier seeks Plant Controller!!
- Establishes or recommends to management major corporate economic strategies, objectives and policies for the company.
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Provides management with timely reviews of organization’s financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
- Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arranges for audits of company accounts, prepares reports required by regulatory agencies, and completes fiscal year-end audit binder.
- Approves accounts payable vouchers; signs checks.
- Prepares SRP and month-end reports.
- Oversees payroll processing through ADP.
- Directly supervises employees in the Finance Department.
- Carries out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Finance department
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Fifth year college or university program certificate or two to four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in a manufacturing accounting environment.
- Strong Excel Skills and basic Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Skills
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields