$60,000 - $80,000 / yr
With thousands of employees worldwide, teamwork and collaboration are valued here.
We look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to accelerate their future. By joining our team, you will earn competitive pay, benefits, insurance, 401k, pension and more while working in an environment with the highest safety standards in the industry.
The Accountant is responsible to coordinate and otherwise manage the processes involved in accounts payable and receivable, costing trailers and trailer components, inventory management and other in-plant financial activities. The Accountant may be responsible at times to assist in some functions and projects for other plant facilities.
• Education: BS in accounting with at least 3 years’ experience, preferably in public accounting or similar field; CPA preferred but not mandatory.
• Experience: Actual work experience of at least 1 year working in truck trailer manufacturing facility or similar manufacturing environment. Or actual work experience of at least 3 years in a field related to Accounting.
• Skills: Knowledge about design and assembly of dry freight vans to the extent necessary to perform responsibilities.
• High proficiency with computer: Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) and other company specific programs, database, spreadsheet, document writing, email.
• Effective task delegation and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills at a level sufficient to respond to Company and vendor inquiries and to identify, investigate and participate in problem solving between departments and with vendors.
• Ability to count with a high degree of accuracy, enter data, read, and interpret reports in order to perform duties efficiently and without error.
• Travel up to 15% Domestically.
• Prepare financial statement and statistical reports
• Analyze trends, expenses and revenues
• Perform detailed job costing on products and work with all departments in process flow including sales, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain
• Monitor expenses and establish proper accruals
• Full ownership to the location general ledger
• Knowledge of sales/use tax and ability to develop tax strategies
• Create budgets and forecasts
• Monitor internal controls and safeguard Company assets
• Prepare reports and address year-end issue for external
• Coordinate annual physical inventories with Corporate, address issues, analyze trends and summarize results.
Why Should You Apply?
• Do you enjoy working with numbers?
• Do you love being part of a team? You’ll be working collaboratively every day.
• Do you want opportunities to learn new skills and grow within the field of Finance?
• Competitive Pay, Great Benefits, Advancement Opportunities, and Pension
Equal Opportunity Employer
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields