Las Vegas, NV
Physician Assistant – Up to $30K Sign On Bonus
Las Vegas, Nevada
- My client is looking to fill 1 full-time permanent Physician Assistant position available in Las Vegas,Nevada.
- Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant
- Our Client is currently hiring a physician assistant for their neurology group in Las Vegas. They have a position opening for a Physician Assistant with either Neurology, Pain, ER, or Cardio experience at their Neurology clinics. They require a stable work history.
· Largest outpatient neurology provider in Las Vegas
- Position: Physician Assistant
- Specialty: Neurology (preferred), or other relevant specialties
Requirements of the Physician Assistant
o Productivity based Bonus Structure
o Health/Dental/Vision Benefits covered 100% for provider, 50% for dependents
o 401K – Matching
o 4 weeks Off year 1 and 2 (3 weeks PTO, 1 week Fed Holidays)
§ 5 weeks Off year 3+ (4 weeks PTO, 1 week Fed Holidays)
o $1,500 CME allowance
o Credentialing, licensing, and association fees
o Professional Malpractice
o Outpatient Setting
§ Monday – Friday
§ No hospital, No call
o Board certified and fellowship trained supervising physician
o Support Medical Assistants
- Our Client is offering an excellent Salary Range with a Full Benefits package, Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance.
- Whatever you can dream up, Las Vegas delivers: Michelin-starred restaurants, 24-hour wedding chapels, larger-than-life scenery, slot machines, all of it. But just when you think you have Vegas pinned down, it surprises you. Consider Meow Wolf, an immersive experience that’s equal parts theme park and art gallery. Or the ice rink at the Cosmopolitan (winter in the desert!). Head out past the Strip, and you’ll find state parks and scenery for days in spots like Valley of Fire and Red Rocks Canyon. It’s gems like these that round out Vegas as a destination for families and non-partiers, too.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields