We are a growing Pain Management and Neurology practice seeking a NC licensed Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.. Salary is commensurate with experience and we offer a full benefits package.
- Taking History and Physical Exams relevant to Pain and Musculoskeletal Medicine.
- Evaluate, Diagnose and Treat acute, episodic or chronic pain.
- Evaluation of Patients in the Outpatient/Clinic Setting.
- Initiating and Managing Treatments including Prescribing Medication and Non-Pharmacologic Treatments, Coordinating Care, Counseling, and Educating Patients and their families and communities.
- Adherence to Safe Patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:00.
- Rotate between 2 clinics on a set schedule.
- Licensed Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in North Carolina with a Clean Record.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous Experience in Pain medicine in the outpatient, skilled nursing facility, hospital ER, and/or primary care settings
- Demonstrate excellent patient service skills with the ability to work independently, and as a collaborative team member with other physicians and health care providers
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields