$65,000 - $85,000 / yr
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
- Location: Lockport, NY (Eastern suburb of Buffalo, NY)
- Full Time – Days
- Direct Hire
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- New PT Program Grads Welcome
- A Physical therapy staff member is needed to assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
- Responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments and ensuring that the highest quality resident care is maintained at all times.
MS/DPT in Physical Therapy
Must have a PT license or eligible for in NY that is in good standing.
- INNOVATIVE SUBACUTE SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT:
Advanced vital sign monitoring and strength-training machines, including stationary bikes and treadmills.
Point-of-service technology with iPads provides seamless coordination of care.
Electronic medical records enable providers to access real-time patient data.
1.25 hours to Rochester
2.50 hours to Syracuse
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields