$65,000 - $85,000 / yr
- Direct Hire
- Traveler Accepted
- Full Time
- New Physical Therapy Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: Hamburg, New York (suburb of Buffalo, NY)
- Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. State specific Physical Therapy license is required.
- Initiates skilled physical therapy treatments in accordance with physicians’ orders; maintains required contact with physician.
- Maintains written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries for residents in physical therapy program.
- Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
- Provides input for the Resident Care Planning meetings and attends during absences of the Director Physical Therapy.
- Maintains statistical records of residents’ treatments.
- Assists with in-service training programs upon request.
- Records and updates residents plan of care in the Inter-disciplinary Kardex.
- Submits requisition for supplies needed in the treatment of residents to Director Physical Therapy.
- Assumes all duties of the Director Physical Therapy during absences including supervision of Physical Therapy Aides and responsibility for all necessary documentation.
- Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy required.
- State license to practice physical therapy required.
- New PT Grads welcome.
Two years’ experience in physical therapy preferred.
- Interest in physical therapy treatment programs for the geriatric and subacute populations necessary. Ability to direct others necessary.
- ABOUT THE AREA:
- Hamburg is a town in Erie County, New York, United States. It is named after the city of Hamburg, in Germany. The town is on the western border of the county and is south of Buffalo. Hamburg is one of the South towns in Erie County. You can be in Niagara Falls, Canada in 30 minutes, as well as 1.25 hours to Rochester NY and 2.50 hours to Syracuse NY.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields