Grand Island, NY
$65,000 - $85,000 / yr
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
- Monday – Friday (Days).
- (Some weekend and holidays may be required).
- New PT Program Grads Welcome.
- Direct Hire.
- Permanent, or a Traveler (Will accept either).
- Ability to float to other local facilities as a possibility.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Location: Grand Island, NY (An island on the Niagara River that lies between Niagara Falls NY and Buffalo NY).
Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. State specific Physical Therapy license is required.
Initiates skilled physical therapy treatments in accordance with physician’s orders; maintains required contact with physician.
Maintains written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries for residents in physical therapy program.
Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
Provides input for the Resident Care Planning meetings and attends during absences of the Director Physical Therapy.
Maintains statistical records of residents’ treatments.
Assists with in-service training programs upon request.
Records and updates resident’s plan of care in the Inter-disciplinary Kardex.
Submits requisition for supplies needed in the treatment of residents to Director Physical Therapy.
Assumes all duties of the Director Physical Therapy during absences including supervision of Physical Therapy Aides and responsibility for all necessary documentation.
Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy required.
State license to practice physical therapy required.
Two years’ experience in physical therapy preferred.
Interest in physical therapy treatment programs for the geriatric and subacute populations necessary.
Ability to direct others necessary.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields