$70,000 - $85,000 / yr
- Full-time (37.5 Hours Per Week).
- Direct Hire.
- New Physical Therapy Grads Welcome.
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs.
- Location: Buffalo, NY.
- The Physical Therapist examines Residents upon admission, and then develops/administers therapy plans to manage their conditions, prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health benefits.
- The primary focus is to promote movements, reduce pain, and prevent disability through exercise therapy, manual therapy and other techniques.
- Evaluate a Resident’s condition and develop an appropriate physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy, stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance.
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when required.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Protects Residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident care
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Experience in skilled nursing/long term care, a plus.
About the area:
- Buffalo is located in the Western part of New York. It is popular for several different things such as Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Wings and the wing festival, Powder Keg Festival, General Mills cereal plant, Teds footlong hotdogs, Canal-side, St. Patty’s Day celebrations, Food trucks galore, rated a very clean city, hockey and more hockey, the largest two-day food festival, and more! Niagara Falls is one of the seventh wonders of the world and you can be there in less than 30 minutes. The region is also well known for its many outstanding colleges & universities! You can be in Niagara Falls, Canada in 30 minutes, and it is 1.25 hours to Rochester and 2.50 hours to Syracuse, NY.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields