Physical Therapist Assistant – PTA
$50,000 - $65,000 / yr
- Direct Hire
- New PTA Program Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Location: Hornell, NY (Finger Lakes region)
- Measuring & recording Residents’ motor function, strength & muscle performance.
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment plans.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function independently.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle & improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
- About the area: Hornell is a city located in Steuben County (Finger Lakes region of NYS). It is a small-town environment with city conveniences. The nearby beautiful Finger Lakes provides many recreational and nature activities. Two state parks and four county parks just a short distance away. There is always something to do- boating, fishing, kayaking, hiking, skiing, wine tours, shopping, and restaurants.
Alfred University is close by and offers vocational and occupational education programs at the Wildwood campus.
45 min to Corning
30 min to Watkins Glen
1 hour to Rochester
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields